Procedure to add Fevicon image to Landing Page!
Fevicon images are really important because of the following reasons:
1) They shows your brand image on the title bar of the Landing page
2) Its the Fevicon which shows up when you bookmark any link or page.
3) It makes it easy for user to identify the Landing page in pile of link in History or any other similar situation.
Fevicon image can be generated using many image editors or you can use this link to create one: https://www.favicongenerator.com/ or https://www.favicon-generator.org/
(Size of the Fevicon can very from 16px to 64px)
Possible ways to put Fevicon on Landing page:
1) Put the Link tag in Head tag
<link rel="icon" href="demo_icon.gif" type="image/gif" sizes="16x16">
We can use these two types of attributes.
- <link rel="icon" href="favicon.png" sizes="16x16" type="image/png"> (1 size)
- <link rel="icon" href="favicon.png" sizes="16x16 32x32" type="image/png"> (2 sizes)
- <link rel="icon" href="icon.svg" sizes="any" type="image/svg+xml"> (any size)
<link rel='shortcut icon' href="favicon image URL" />