1. Product limitations.
2. Waiting on Dev cases which are taking longer time for fix (Email communication to dev is must on these cases).
3. Success following up with customer directly.
4. Purely training requests and not product issues.
5. Dev Ops side issues/ server side problems (If its inconsistent and have reoccurred multiple times).
6. Old backlogs (Talk to Leads or manager).
Note - Add a private comment and place those tickets with status - "Soft Closures - No action needed" (Make sure all freshdesk ticket fields are filled before passing for a soft-close)