As discussed I have aligned a process around the ask from Nilesh. Please find the below details:
- Make sure all support tickets are raised from Id’s - firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com ONLY.
- CC list will include: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com .
- Tag Applied - sales_pickup_cx_issues on all such raised Freshdesk tickets.
- Round Robin Distribution will happen within support - since these are majorly non TAM and lesser MRR accounts.
- Reports can be pulled easily since we are associating a unique tag for all such raised cases from Geetika.
- Customers won’t be looped in these tickets – support will take a call if they need to reach out to customer or not (we will try to keep customers involvement at the minimal).
In order to start with investigation & suggest the suitable resolution promptly, support would need following relevant information beforehand (i.e in the support ticket):
|01.||Name, OrgID and Contact number of the Customer.|
|02.||Support Access/User Login credentials (In case of Mobile App issues) for 72 business hours.|
|03.||Description of Issue (with screenshots).|
|04.||Affected Lead details.|
|05.||Name of the affected Automation/Distribution-Rule/Webhook(whichever applicable).|
|06.||Admin Account Credentials (Super receptionist, Zapier, Ozonetel)(Whichever applicable).|
|07.||Latest Mobile App Logs (In case of Mobile App Issues).|
Reach out to me for any questions.
Kick-Off Date - 7th Jan'19.