For any Sulekha integration, the Sulekha team generally asks for the following details:
For completing the API integration, we would need the following details as discussed.
1) API URL
Get / Post
3) Content Type:
Form / Json
4) Parameters, may consists of the below:
c. UserEmail [Empty, if NOT filled]
e. UserLocalities [Empty/single/multiple]
f. UserComments [Empty if not filled]
g. Keywords [Category/Subcategory/Need]
h. Sul_Lead [Our lead identifier, for references]
i. Sul_Biz [Our business identifier, for references]
j. Sul_Customer [Our customer identifier, for references]
Besides, you need to ping back the call status and the lead status from your end to our API.
Call back with the call status/lead status
· CallStatus --- Connected, NotConnected
· LeadStatus --- Fulfilled, NotFulfilled
We also need your technical person’s contact number and email id to get in touch for any support.
This is how such queries should be adressed:
1) API URL: This is obtained when the account for Sulekha is added in Lead Marketplaces.
2) Method: GET
3) Content Type: NONE
4) Parameters, may consists of the below: Schema names of the relevant fields. If the fields do not exist, create the fields and provide the relevant schema names.
5) Besides, you need to ping back the call status and the lead status from your end to our API : They are bacically asking us to notify them on each lead capture from Sulekha which we do not do.
Please note that these details will be applicable for the current version of Lead Marketplace App (V1.0) and not for any other future versions.