Creating CNAME Record
Created by: Anubhav Sharma
Modified on: Sun, 16 Sep, 2018 at 5:54 PM
- Make sure we have the Domain Name provided by the user for which CNAME Record needs to be created.
- Go to https://app.sendgrid.com/ -> Login to Send Grid tool -> Settings -> Sender Authentication
- Under Domain Authentication click on Show more
- Search the Domain for which we need to create the CNAME in the Search by Domain field. This step is carried out to ensure that CNAME for the domain doesn’t already exist.
- If the Domain is not configured yet we’ll get the below screen. Click on Get Started to continue.
- No changes are required on the first page, just click on next to move forward.
- Provide the Domain Name in the From Domain field.
- Go to Advance Settings -> Check Use Custom DKIM Selector -> In the DKIM Selector we can give any generic combination of numbers or alphabets.
- Click on Next, CNAME record will be generated. These records can be given to the user for further actions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.