SOP? SOP refer to instructions normally written ones that are intended to document how to perform a certain activity.
Ways to Contact LeadSquared Support Team:
|1||Support over Emailemail@example.com|
|2||Submit ticket via help.leadsquared.com||https://help.leadsquared.com/|
|3||Intercom||Chat support within Leadsquared tool|
|4||Support Over Call||901-917-2733|
- Support Timings: Monday to Friday 10 am IST to 2 am IST & Saturday coverage (10am to 6pm).
- Support Coverage – 16*5 – weekdays.
- Except on few mandatory public holidays.
- Support will go 24x7 soon.
Support Ticket Severity Classification:
|Problem Response Times|
|Problem Classification||Initial Response (Peak Time)||Initial Response (off-peak time)||Target Resolution or Mitigation|
|Urgent - 1||30 mins||60 mins||4 hours|
|High - 2||60 mins||2 hours||8 hours|
|Medium - 3||4 hours||4 hours||10 business days, or specific release|
|Low - 4||8 hours||8 hours||Case by case basis, future releases|
|Urgent - Critical production issue that severely impacts your use of the service.The situation halts your business operations and no procedural workaround exists.|
|High - Major functionality is impacted or significant performance degradation is experienced. Temporary workaround is available.|
|Medium - There is a partial, non-critical loss of use of the service with a medium-to-low impact on your business, but your business continues to function.|
|Low - Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users. Acceptable workaround available.|
|S.no||Contact Person Name||Designation||Email id|
|1||Support Team||Generic Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Mr. Mubeen||Support Manageremail@example.com|
|3||Mr. Prashant Singh||Chief Operating Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org |
Server Downtime Policy:
- Any Scheduled / Planned downtimes will be informed/ notified 48hrs prior.
- Scheduled Downtime will be in Non Business Hours (Usually on Weekends).
- We have 99% of Uptime and any unplanned downtime will be within the range of 1 hour per Month.