This is with reference to ticket number 94954 ( AVANT INFRA )


Problem:

The customer had integrated with 99acres through lead marketplace app.

They reported leads not getting captured and on checking the status we noticed the connector as inactive.

Thus we reconfigured and tested.

Yet it automatically failed again later.

The error message seen was:


<ErrorDetail><Code>ERROR-0001</Code><Message>Authentication failure  : Incorrect Username/Password</Message></ErrorDetail></Xml>


Cause:

Upon discussion we realized that the issue lied with a special character that was used in their user name. The underscore character in their user name was not getting accepted by the API which reads the XML format.

Thus on changing the username with 99Acres and retrying, the connector must function fine.